As a company, we’ve enacted the following procedures and policies:
- Consent: We ask for your name and email when signing up for an authoring account, and ask for your consent before proceeding.
- Breach notification policy: If there is a data breach on our side, we’ll notify you within 72 hours of discovery via email.
- Data Access: Our customers can access the personal data we collect from them via: Your Account Settings.
- Right to be Forgotten: When you delete your account, your information is permanently erased from our system.
- Privacy by Design: We ask for the minimum amount of data needed to ensure your success with our service. Optional questions in the sign-up process help us offer better support to you.
- Data Protection Officer: Manifestly co-founder and CEO Philip Crawford is your Data Protection Officer. If you have any questions or concerns about your data, please contact us.
- Personal Data in Chat: When you communicate to us via our chat system, you are asked for some personal information so we can properly reply. This service is provided through intercom.io. If requested, we can delete your contact info and conversations from Intercom.
Manifestly Salesforce Hosting
Our servers and all the data are located in the USA.
List of Sub-Processors
As of the date of this document, Manifestly utilizes the following GDPR compliant organizations as data sub-processors:
- Amazon AWS